It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The holidays are fast approaching! Once you’ve booked your stay with us here at Beacher’s Lodge, you can start planning out your trip itinerary! Besides the events listed below, there are a TON of other holiday activities going on around town! We hope this gets you started off to a good start:
1.Old Town Trolley Nights of Lights Tours and Ripley’s Red Train Tours offer a narrated, spectacular experience of the infamous Nights of Lights from November 19th through January 31st, from 6 to 9 pm each night. No reservations are required.
- Dec. 8th, 10:30 am & 7 pm: A Garfield Christmas Performance is at Thrasher-Horne Center. Tickets start at $19.
- Dec. 8th, 8 pm: St. Augustine Orchestra’s Annual Christmas Concert This annual Christmas performance is at the River House. Admission.
- Dec 9th, 9 am to 3 pm: First Coast Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Show Browse handcrafted items, candles, artwork, and more. Do all of your holiday shopping and pick up unique gifts while supporting local artists. Free admissions.
- Dec. 9th, 6 pm: Regatta of Lights Lighted vessels take to the waters to show off their holiday spirit. This is a must-see for spectators and participants alike. Free Viewing.
- Dec 15th, 7:30 pm: St. Augustine Community Band’s Winter Concert An annual performance of holiday music. Admission.
- Dec. 17th, 7 pm to 9 pm: Las Posadas Del Viejo San Agustin This is a 400-year-old colonial Christmas tradition. This is an evening, torch-lit procession, which is a reenactment of Mary and Joseph’s search for lodging in Bethlehem. Located at St. George Street.
- Through January 6th, 4:15 pm Schooner Freedom Nights of Lights Sails This sail offers a breathtaking view of Nights of Lights from the water. The $50 per person rate includes complimentary soda, water, beer, wine and hot chocolate.
St. Augustine is one of the best places to spend your holidays! We hope you enjoy all of the festivities! All of us here at Beacher’s Lodge wish you and yours a very merry holiday season!